Interference on Attacks

For rules questions and house rules.

Interference on Attacks

Postby jasonmills58 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi,

So I found the post about the ninja sword with Interference (pretty cool idea, btw), and I liked the idea about attaching an Interference power to a separate attack, but I have a couple more questions about how this works.

Say the bad guy has 7HD in HAR and LAR (some invulnerability). My player rolls his Interference Attack and gets 4x10, aka, 4 gobble dice to the bad guy's Defense, if I'm reading this correctly.

My first question is: do those gobble 4 dice from both HAR and LAR? Do I pick, and split the Gobble dice between his defense ratings? Would it matter if his HAR and LAR were provided by two separate powers?

Second, assuming the interference attack has reduced him to 3HD in HAR and LAR, is he thusly reduced for the rest of the combat round, leaving him exposed to teammates' attacks? Or would it only apply to that attack?

Thanks much!
jasonmills58

Re: Interference on Attacks

Postby Shane Ivey » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Interference uses gobble dice. You get HAR and LAR from dice pools -- separate dice pools. So those four gobble dice could all be used on a single HAR dice pool, or split between one dice pool for HAR and another for LAR, or whatever.
Shane Ivey
Site Admin

Return to "Wild Talents" Rules