1. Are consequences universal for the stress tracks? That is, if a player has already filled his allotment of trifling consequences with physical ones, can he no longer take a mental trifling consequence? (assuming an equal amount of p and m consequences)
2. Under Advancement, is there a difference between the Chapter reward "Earn one skill point" and the Story reward "One skill point"?
3. Under Advancement, when you get one story advancement from the volume advancement, do you also get the refresh from the story adv. (that is, do you get a total of two refresh)?
4. At what point should difficulties start getting power tiers? Would it be reasonable to take a +7 difficulty climbing test and make it +3 (E) instead or does it require that the climbing surface is squamous to increase the tiers?
5. How should an attack with the Spray or Zone Extra affect a unit of minions?
LisaPadol wrote:2. Under Advancement, is there a difference between the Chapter reward "Earn one skill point" and the Story reward "One skill point"?
Only that you only get to choose one option for Chapter reward, whereas for Story reward, the skill point or whatever other option you choose is accompanied by a Refresh award.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest