Around April 1st, 2013, we need to send some parts of "The Courtyard of Hell" to playtesters. We need volunteers!
If you volunteer, we'll need you to run at least one scenario (or more if you can manage it) for a group of players within the next few weeks.
It doesn't matter whether the players are in person or online via Google Hangouts or whatever, as long as it's actually PLAYED.
As the playtest GM you'll be responsible for overseeing a multi-stage process.
- Review the scenario before you play.
- Make notes on anything that's confusing or seems to be missing.
- Make notes on anything that seems especially cool.
- Then run it for your players.
- After it's over, get the players to give their impressions and list things that in retrospect they wish had been presented or handled differently. And stuff that you and they thought was especially cool in play. Write all that down.
- Then write up your own after-action report.
- Then send all the notes to us, including your name and your players' names so we can credit you in the finished book. EVERYTHING is due no later than April 30.
Our editor and writer will use your reports to tighten up the adventure.
Along with our profuse thanks (seriously, this kind of help is SO useful!), you'll get a free copy of the PDF of "The Courtyard of Hell" which you can share with the players who helped playtest it.
To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Thank you!