Teenagers +: Ever see the light of day?

The place to discuss the proposed "Ghosts" and "Teenagers+" settings.

Teenagers +: Ever see the light of day?

Postby FATEd » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:58 pm

I saw a bit of Teenagers + in Grim War, and I was wondering: Has there been any movement on this front? Has anyone engaged Greg Stolze, Benjamin Baugh, Allan Goodall, or any of the writers about this? This seems like fertile territory for a game, and I'm wondering if it fell by the wayside, and why.
FATEd

Re: Teenagers +: Ever see the light of day?

Postby Shane Ivey » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 am

Basically we all got distracted by other things before any real progress was made on it. I too like the idea. Dennis is going to be heavily focused on Delta Green for a while, though, so it's not on our radar at this point. It would be kind of cool to have Greg expand on a version of it in the Grim War setting if he has a mind to do that.
Shane Ivey
Site Admin

Postby silverfoxdmt73 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 am

Any updates on this project?

Since I recently got hold of Wild Talents I've been impressed at the scope and variety of powers though with Teenagers+ I'd be slightly concerned that it isn't going to turn into something like Cybergeneration or simply 'Mutant High'.
silverfoxdmt73

Postby Shane Ivey » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 pm

No progress on our end. We've been very busy with Better Angels, The Sense of the Sleight of Hand Man, Delta Green, and Godlike: The Courtyard of Hell. I still love the idea behind Teenagers+ but I don't know when we'll be able to pursue it.
Shane Ivey
Site Admin

Return to Ghosts and Teenagers+