A Supervillain Roleplaying Game by Greg Stolze
This is the full-color hardback edition with a free PDF download. You will receive a download link after paying for the order. CONFIRMED: The hardback edition of BETTER ANGELS will start shipping from our warehouse on July 22, 2013.
To buy just the PDF or another digital edition, choose one of these options:
A demon gave you superpowers and it demands EEEEVIL!
In Better Angels, you play a supervillain trying to control the demon that gives you amazing powers—and you play the demon for the player next to you, pushing that player’s supervillain to greater and greater acts of supervillainy.
Do too much evil and the demon might take control. Too little, and—well, it’s a demon. It will find ways to punish you.
Better Angels focuses directly on characters’ moral stances. Is your villain Insightful or Devious? Cunning or Patient? Is your Courage as great as your Cruelty? Those characteristics drive your superpowers. They shape your relationship with your demon. And they are shaped by it in every scene.
Prepare yourself. There are diabolical inventions to create. Enemies and rivals to thwart.
AN ENTIRE WORLD TO CONQUER!
All it will cost is your soul.
RESOURCES AND PREVIEWS
- Six Tips for Running a Better Better Angels Game
- Character Sheet and Cheat Sheet
- The ‘Good,’ the ‘Bad,’ and the Hunky: A Scenario by Greg Stolze
- Better Angels — Bloodskull and Captain Stars
- ‘Better Angels’ Story Seed: The Spectacular Wing-Man!
- Kid Hell and Vicicle: Erstwhile Enemies for BETTER ANGELS
- 'Better Angels' Story Seed: The Bad Penny Turns Up
- Retrocognition – A New Power for ‘Better Angels’
- The Inviso-Gun — A New Gadget for ‘Better Angels’
- Serpent Princess and Sky Arrow – A Villain and a ‘Hero’ for ‘Better Angels’
- The Devil’s Dollar – A Gadget for ‘Better Angels’
- ‘Better Angels’ Story Seed: The Dark Blight Rises
- The Dysfashionator – A Gadget for ‘Better Angels’
- The Evil Eye – A New Power for ‘Better Angels’
- Greg Stolze and ‘Better Angels’ on Fear the Boot
- ‘Better Angels’ Story Seed: Fall Comes ’Round Again
- Aquasanguinator – A New Gadget for ‘Better Angels’
- Better Angels – One-Roll Supervillain Soap Opera
- Hanging Curse – A New Power for ‘Better Angels’
- The Villain’s Glass – A New Gadget for ‘Better Angels’
- False Memories – A New Power for ‘Better Angels’
- ‘Better Angels’ Story Seed: It Should Be ‘WunderKIND,’ Dammit!
- ‘Better Angels’ Tips: Player Investment
- ‘Better Angels’ Tips: Playing Better Demons
- ‘Better Angels’ Tips: Picking Your Primary Sinful Strategy
- New Gadget: 31% Omniscience
- Powers and Aspects Summary
- New Power: Regeneration
- Questions Answered
- New Aspects: An Utmost Foulness, Aqua-Form, and Glory
- Devilish Optimization
- New Power: Crime-Time
- New Gadget: Barristerminator
- Statting Up the Opposition
- Guards, Goons and Gawkers
- Instant Adventures for Better Angels
- Better Angels Character Creation
- Better Angels Example of Play: Felix, Kazoth, Shining Diamond, and the Axe-Hole
- Better Angels at the Arc Dream blog
- The RPG.net thread where it all began
- The Kickstarter project that made it a reality
- Preview: "What Are We Doing, and Why Is It Fun?"
- "Soul-Catcher in the Rye," a Better Angels story by Greg Stolze
- Actual Play audio at Role Playing Public Radio
Do you like BETTER ANGELS? Please leave a rating and review!
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 07 May, 2013.