This is the print edition, which comes with a free PDF download. For the PDF alone, click here.
To subscribe to issues 22-25 in a bundle, click here.
The Unspeakable Oath 23 is here! This latest issue features a mammoth modern-era adventure and a gibbering clutch of terrors for every era.
TUO 23 includes:
- The Dread Page of Azathoth, an editor’s column by Shane Ivey
- The Eye of Light and Darkness, with reviews by Chase Beck, Matthew Pook, and Brian Sammons
- Code Adam, a Tale of Terror by Paul Stefko
- Cold Dead Hand, a Call of Cthulhu adventure by Adam Scott Glancy set amid the Russian coup of 1991
- Building an Elder God Bonus Cards, for the card game from Signal Fire Studios
- The Funeral, a Tale of Terror by Ben Riggs
- The Watchers, a Tale of Terror by Ben Riggs
- The Last Self-Portrait of Larissa Dolokhov, an Arcane Artifact by Ben Riggs
- Unconventional Firearms, a collection of weird hardware for Call of Cthulhu, by Chase Beck
- The Bear Is Back, a Directive from A-Cell for Delta Green by Adam Scott Glancy
- Beasts, a Message in a Bottle by Daniel Harms
The Unspeakable Oath 23 is edited by Shane Ivey, Daniel Harms, and John Scott Tynes, and illustrated by Matthew Hansen and Todd Shearer, with cover art by Samuel Araya and page design by Daniel Solis.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 09 August, 2013.