This is the print edition, which comes with a free PDF download. For the PDF alone, click here.
To subscribe to issues 22-25 in a bundle, click here.
The Unspeakable Oath 24 is here! This latest issue features a host of modern horrors and a few terrors fit for every era.
The Unspeakable Oath 24 includes:
- The Dread Page of Azathoth, an editor’s column by Shane Ivey
- The Eye of Light and Darkness, with reviews by Scott Carter ("Welcome to Night Vale"), Bobby Derie ("Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea," "No Security"), Shane Ivey ("True Detective"), John Marron ("tremulus"), Matthew Pook ("Masks of Nyarlathotep" and "Where's My Shoggoth?"), and Brian Sammons ("Southern Gods" and "That Which Should Not Be")
- The Black-Eyed Children, a Tale of Terror by Scott Carter
- The Hidden Passage, a Tale of Terror by Ben Riggs
- The Mardler House, a modern-day scenario by Greg Stolze about a deeply haunted house
- Agent Purple's Green Box Blues, a Delta Green shotgun scenario by James Haughton
- Holding Cell, a Delta Green shotgun scenario by Bret Kramer
- Secret Shopper, a Delta Green shotgun scenario by Ed Possing
- The Cult of A, Bret Kramer's examination of a disturbing modern-day cult preying mainly on young women
- The Chosen of Eihort, a new monster by Brian Sammons
- Smuggling, a Tale of Terror by Chad Bowser
- The World Needs Bad Men, a Directive from A-Cell by Adam Scott Glancy
- Fragments of the Simeon Bible, a Mysterious Manuscript by Ben Riggs
- Notes, TXTs, and a Two-Inch Article, a Message in a Bottle by Ben Riggs
The Unspeakable Oath 24 is edited by Shane Ivey, Daniel Harms, and John Scott Tynes, and illustrated by Ian Anastas, Matthew Hansen, and Steffon Worthington, with cover art by Todd Shearer.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 July, 2014.