This is the print edition. For the PDF, click here.
When Generaloberst Alfred Jodl signed the documents of Germany's
surrender on May 6, 1945, German scientists had catalogued well over
11,000 parahuman manifestations in their populationincluding the
world's first in the summer of 1936: Der Flieger ("the Airman"),
the world's first flying human. . . .
WILL TO POWER: The Nazi Parahuman Program 1936-1945 details
the machinations of RuSHA SA: Rasse-und Siedlungshauptamt Sonderabteilung
A ("Race and Settlement Office Special Department A").
RuSHA SA was the Nazi program to exploit its super-human population,
called Übermenschen (literally "Over-men" or "Super-men").
It sought to create them, harden them, and send them to war against the
Allied super-human population, called "Talents". Like much of
the Third Reich, its history was marked by cruelty, corruption, deception,
WILL TO POWER contains a comprehensive examination of the RuSHA
SA program from its inception to its destruction, including:
- The secrets behind the manifestation of the world's first parahuman,
Konrad RahnDer Flieger.
- A detailed breakdown of RuSHA SA facilities, personnel and
- An overview of the organization of the Waffen-SS.
- Insights into the Nazi super-spy program Wasserfall.
- An examination of the use of German super-humans in combat, battle
- A breakdown of what Allied intelligence knew about the Nazi parahuman
program during the war.
- Game statistics and dossiers for 18 of Germany's most famous Übermenschen.
- A look at the equipment, weapons and tactics of the Waffen-SS.
- New rules, powers, flaws and extras useful in any GODLIKE game.
By Dennis Detwiller, with Greg Stolze, Matthew Widener, and Colin Chapman. Hardcover, 117 pages.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 24 June, 2010.